Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Solstice

Did the solar eclipse/winter solstice coincidence make for a weird feeling for anyone else? Honestly, the entire weekend felt strange to me! A weekend full of near-misses, roller derby, getting lost, my best friend, and trashing hotel rooms. And I came home with the rockstar (insanely red...almost crayon...) hair to prove the craziness of my weekend.

In the spirit of feeling "off", but having had an excellent time anyway...i present to you, my latest indie finds...

ReneeLoughlin

smileblueeyes

rhodaperdition

flattrackrevolution

MonstroDesigns

MonstroDesigns

donlawrence2010

unpsokendreams

PennysPhotography

futurowoman


Also! A few fun promotions!
Help me promote my Face Book Page! When I get to 100 fans, I will draw for a $15 gift certificate. When I get to 200 fans, I'll draw for a $25 gift certificate.

alchemy on facebook

Spread the word about this blog as well, because blog followers will get the opportunity to be testers for new products like lip balms, solid perfumes, home fragrances, and more... without feedback we can't make improvements and know what new products to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment